On April 12th at 1:00 pm, we will be doing one of our most-attended webinars this year, ” Workplace Violence/Active Shooter Training – What Employers Need to Know”. As you already know, this is a very hot topic and highly litigious area for all employers. For more details, see our website at www.strattonagency.com of contact an HR Representative at 925-556-4404 for more details.
- ” Workplace Violence/Active Shooter Training – What Employers Need to Know”
- Employers Must Post OSHA 300A From February 1 – April 30
- Update on the 2018 Flu Season – What Employers Need to know
- Reminder! California Employers Must Provide Notice of the Federal and California Earned Income Tax Credit
- Oregon marijuana retailers busted in underage-sales sting